Cost per Lesson
An introductory lesson requires some additional background explanation, so takes a bit longer. It will give you an overall frame of reference and you’ll learn about the key ideas of the Alexander Technique. You will explore the basic concepts for yourself and work with ideas of posture improvement. From this you can decide if you would like to pursue the Alexander Technique further.
- First 90 minute introductory session R450
Subsequent sessions – ideally at least twice a week for the first month or two, thereafter weekly for the next few months:
- Regular 45 minute sessions R300
- Students & Pensioners: R250 per session.
Advance Payment Discount
Only valid for 2 lessons per week; Payment in advance at the beginning of the month:
- 1 Free lesson i.e. if there are 9 lessons in the month, pay for only 8 e.g. R300 x 9 = R2700, only pay R2400
Cancellations & Rebookings
- Please give 24-hours notice of cancellations, as that time is set aside for you. No refunds for cancellations after that.
- Please also advise me as soon as possible if, for any reason, you will be late.
To make an appointment for a lesson:
- Call me on 082 579 5632
- Or email me at email@example.com
I teach from Fairland, in Northcliff Johannesburg
What to wear to a lesson:
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing, suitable for something similar to a yoga class. Ladies, please do not wear a skirt (facilities are available for you to change clothes, should you need to – please allow enough time to do so).
- Warm socks are advisable in cold weather.